League Bowling starts after Labor Day
Leagues are now forming. We need league bowlers – Teams and Individuals. Please call 608-781-1111
All leagues have been given options to bowl this season to ensure we can bowl safely!
Options Given are as follows:
- Drop to three person teams and bowl on the same lane (no crossing) to ensure social distancing on each lane.
- Bowl every other week on the same pair as your opponent. Example: Your team would bowl on lanes 1&2 (cross lanes or not, your choice) then your opponent would bowl on the same pair the following week. Each team bowls every other week. We would need your help in making sure you write down your scores accurately each week to use this option. Each team would also have to enter their handicaps manually.
- Bowl early if lanes are availalble prior to your shift as long as your bowling is complete before the league bowls.
- Late shifts can opt to bowl 2 shifts. One at 730 and one a 930 to bowl each week and have only one team per pair. Each team would alternate bowling at 730 or 930. These times could also change if the earlier league has only 3 person teams.
- Bowl as normal. It is up to your league which option you would like to take. We will do our part in sanitizing the lanes before shifts. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
Call 608-781-1111x6 for more information on joining a league!